to Taby ...
• This year you cried?: If, as every year, no more no less ...
• you love?: was already in love before •
much?: pozzi ^///^
• eat?: oh yeah ... I can not keep his mouth shut. •
much?: maso less ...
• girlfriends?: shi
• you had a fight?: no, just some occasional discusioncillas (veery from time to time)
• something you regret: diet have sent to hell in February T___T
• change?: I think if the truth is that what you tell your friends because you do not realize. ..
• you would like to repeat this year: the truth as it repeated ... pa not that, that fome ...
• you did not say anything throughout the Anoy you want to say: "put date of marriage" but now I know I have to say it so lightly ... everything that is heavy decision would >____\u0026lt;
• disappointed you: not
• something of yours that you've never told anyone: think, I suppose .... xDD I hope nothing
• something you've learned: that working hard is getting the things you want ... U__U
• The most important person you know: not met anyone who is SO important
• The person who sent you to the shit: eeeh ... anyone I know
• The person you were: me repeat the question?
• The most unqualified person: it:)
• The person who warned that warn me?
• more disease stalk you step: not get sick all year! O___O
• The person that I cry with you: think I cry with her, thank you for opening your heart so Yeye.
• The happiest moment: MY REVIEW 6.8 The !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... TAAALLEEEERRR and then 7.0 in the catalog xD
• The saddest moment: death as always, this year my dog Benito.
• Time more romantic: I can not say just one, because there are several small derrepente romantic moments during the day ...
• The craziest moment: eh ... I do not know, madness is leaving to be my usual companion
• The grumpy moment: aaargghh, I think I have many ... xDD
• more Reel curator: ajajaja no cure me ... this year as I was cured in the birthday of Andrea (Rod girlfriend forum role) and I drink a mojito no more ... xD and as usual all laugh at my drink seems salad U__U
• The most embarrassing moment: those things get off my head ... : P
• The biggest disappointment ...
• Illusions met: I was well shop .... That was the shit
• Things dream fulfilled: my child living in Chile \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3
• The person that you never expect that kind: O__O?
• The person that you never expect that bad: >___\u0026lt;?
• special song: 1812, Tchaikovsky, after seeing "With V for Vendetta" inspired me to be that after all bad things could improve ... became the music of hope ...
• A song that reminds you of that person: cualqueira we have heard and then we walk the two stuck ... xD
• A special meal: the anniversary of courtship in Machu Pichu, had the face of the wa balls but puuuta rich.
• A special gift: my child in Chile ... xDD
• First person who greets you on your birthday?: think my parents ... Alberto O__O blackout or never I look very much about
• Memories of your birthday: split, I did not like much to celebrate in two batches so far apart ... AAHA
and gave me lata ... I promise a post edit ... xDD
• Luxury Day:
• I remember this year:
• Quote of the year:
• Average year:
• Current Status:
• Desire for next year:
• Thank you all that happened this year?:
• Finally ... who was the person who most wanted this year?:
0 comments:
Post a Comment