Sorry for not letting the pictures I took before the holydays brother when he came from Argentina, is that I am in great things, so here they are. If you are interested in knowing the history of both days (which came and gone away) let me know, and will edit this paper. For the moment let alone the photos.
Besos.
put Not Sorry for These photos before. These Are of the day When Jared meat to Argentina, Both days, he'd Just Arrived When He Was getting and when to back.
I've been with a lot of stuff These Days, so I'm sorry for the Delaye. I'll just leave the photos, But if you people want to know about those days, what happened, or something. Let me know and I'll edit this entry with the whole story.
Kisses.
27/12/08
Story of the day:
arrived Mr El 12/27/2008 Jared Padalecki to Argentina, in fact the girls were 26, according to q as stated in the Con, but 27 newly arrives, we found there later. Q so the nerves were in vain, only helped to cope better with the day of 27, more relaxed. We were a little before the time of arrival, nervous waiting for him, we get Tevez .. but gave no ball, we were Jared there and when you finally see through the door .. a pair of long boy screams .. ¬ ¬ q try to prevent anything not to scare or frighten Jared .. but he reacted favorablemte .. with a smile etched on his face .. side by side looked to see from where the screams and was porq .. continued his course for a place to book a remis .. and girls ran behind him .. people asked "who came?" and all saying "Jared Padalecki" .. nobody knew .. only we, and that was enough. Is internal to buy this transfer and closed the door, porq but the girls were going to get there and move them in and then? the theme .. q is started to sign autographs .. 4 pictures of which we saw no more with Daii .. bitches! someone took away the things we sign the brother-q! q brawl! But I saw it .. and that I will be imprinted forever! thanking us for coming, saying q not expected .. "I did not expect That ..".. thousand smiling, laughing .. taking pictures with the cam system with the fans .. receiving candy box with q we did with the face of surprise and delight, but not sweating to power .. asking for a coke and complaining porq the system received a greater, and telling the system porq q was the idea had come to Arg q. and he said was true .. q asked how they knew q would come that day, and telling porq said in a convention .. beautiful in-law! Q prettier in person by the TV .. or pictures .. I could not hear her voice much porq was behind a glass .. q just listen to some things can not understand .. haha and when he saw me in an instant .. incomprehensibility got my happy face .. then a couple of the other girls telling them to depart so q was let out, q is going to pay for photo .. but gave no ball .. pibas q Ezeiza guards were saying "Let go, and then out you want to do the q" xD! .. q q then had to intervene to get him out of there .. run took him and he faced xD caught off guard! and outside was the worst .. q a group of girls were not fans club .. cornered him against a car and groped from head to toe .. a hair jalandole .. q beasts! At the time I was petrified, have reacted had spoken by the brother! Q anger .. q give the image of the country! Misplaced! ¬ ¬ .. and he still smiling .. benches all .. 30 hours have been put in. .. and then that .. hands in a gesture of "I Do not Know What to do ..".. q a guard to take him running Ezeiza until remis, porq had come without bodyguards, of course .. it's a divine system, nice! love .. Megan, I fell great! One love! and he like! Adore this man. It was certainly one of the happiest days of my life, and made important q made this year a desire añoq remember!
03/01/2009
gave this Story a:
On Saturday 01/03/2009, the departure of brother. History began on Friday afternoon .. read a text message saying Sun had a problem q q if I could cum home, q x course there was no drama, so q The next day we woke up at about 12 and something .. and for 18:30 and we were in the house of my PRIMATE to search, porq Ezeiza were going to fire the brother in law .. we x the highway .. q first time driving on the highway .. all cuñis. Alla we reached around 7:10 am .. Went to figure out where it would rise and we happens to go to American Airlaines to find the journey well and Carlita says "It's not that, boluda?" and say "if and only if it is him .. awww" and Sol says "no, not that" .. we continue to walk and was .. we got the cam and we took a couple of pictures back, and then let the girls q were there at the side .. greet Rochi and when the paperwork comes to begin to grasp what to take pictures, sign, etc. .. and he says "walk with me" .. there we go .. in that Carlita q me told me to take my goal picture, but the whole thing gave me the skinny, around breaking balls .. on top of nerves grabbed me and I went out to talk .. 5 years studying English .. to hell! I could not ask a simple question to the fucking nerve to q me salio .. and say "can i take a photo with you?" And says "suuure" .. I put on and take 2 photos xD Carlita as well! xq sali horrible the 1st and the other tmb .. but I'm with the wedge! So it makes up q! Re divine! and why I say "sorry for all of this" and says "it's okay" .. awww! q love! from there I signed the 1st season, xq other had not opened yet .. and I give the shirt of spn q had, and when you see it says "uouu" .. Signature .. then I say "did you enjoy Argentina?" and says "I loved Argentina, it was beautiful .." blabla asked where I was, and eventually resulted q was staying in an apartment in Palermo ¬ ¬. . q us what we look for high and low for hotels .. q I call more than 200 hotels .. to fart! But good, at least I remove the doubt .. then they tell you if you return q and q if it was saying, in that I say "Bring Jensen" q after it went repeated and it said if q, q was going to bring .. from there we will take one picture with the system .. Megan! Q Q is sweet! a dulce de leche! I say if we can take a picture with her .. Sun brings us the little picture, and say "sorry for all of this" and says "it's not problem" and say "you're so sweet" and says "thanks" re so cute, and her Car says "cute" .. re mine smiling .. One Love! From there he screams Jared says "Megan !!?.. I have my own clock "porq had given him a watch with a background picture of him .. : P haha I wanted to give something tmb, but I was not sure I see q, to get me a gift after the sunrise .. asi q no se, will prox .. tmb was like candy box gift, so .. and there is no such arms was signing started .. q Car and we put our signature arm and says "How Many arms" =) .. Car and says "sorry if i hurt you" with fibron .. ^ ^ .. from there, says q is q .. check in Skinny Bone had no problem to sign and take pictures, as he said, "while not miss your flight" .. so q is set to stand in line with Megan to check .. and from there, said there was returning .. q with car and we took advantage to buy some mym and gum to give them, then go and give things to tell Megan "It's for you and Jared .." and said "Ahh Thanks! For the flight right? "(Seeing the gum) and say" yeah, for the flight ".. re so sweet and says" thankss "and say" you're welcome ".. Car wanted to go with his picture q tmb .. and together with him .. q mine and it takes the photo out anything down .. ¬ ¬ or gets to see the wedge .. only xD torso! q above is huge! and sack him Carlita .. on top was signing and the signing q pen ran out of ink, Carlita passes the fibron and then Jared says, "I think it's yours" and had nowhere to spend it there tmb support the tempo for support .. q and said "thanks" .. re beautiful! from there we place q pass, came a bare porq Ezeiza q break we were blocking the way and was telling cuñao q q there we were running but "I do not know how" xD! For all pibas there .. xD .. q, fat kid almost pulls the cam but I saved her d ass car .. from there it was about to go up going to boarding queue .. and say if we porq can take a picture the other had gone wrong .. I say "can we take Another photo .. Because the Other One" and said "suuree .. of course "and there with Car catches us, and then you going .. q tell a Convention right here, and says "Yeah .. now I know .. "as wise q q had fans .. and climbs the stairs and clap, he claps .. and when is this going greets .. all welcome and we become Car and Sun .. the girls were to fire him, I no longer wanted to fuck more .. I was not all that .. Car also with q got autographs for my other cousin could not go q for q Daii the other day we fucked up our own .. we put in a leaflet "To Flor ".. "To Dai" and he put "Dai" and the signature and "Flower" and the signature .. re love! the bank is all! the girls in the club gave him the little letter of apology from the other day .. q so left on good terms! =) .. Ojala q q bring back Jensen! A man's love! Re good person, and other sweet sis more! From there, before we celebrate with the girls of Club all .. and we were happy! Returning Highway x gawking.
One of the best days of my life! No doubt! I was glad to the beginning of the year and the end of the year, porq year came on 27 q last so I can not complain .. I was lucky to have it and see it twice .. So too, never imagine thinking q q come here! Thanks to Megan! .. ayy q alegria! I love you Wedge! I forgot that, saying "brother" .. xD! Anyway, hopefully there is a next and have the opportunity to tell him.
PS: Forgive me for not transcribed into English, I will try to do nowadays. On the other hand, if someone offers, I will be eternally grateful.
Greetings.
0 comments:
Post a Comment