In dreams ...
xD I dreamed ...
... I sat in the courtyard of my house (for which the known near the ceiling where you put the car) with my boyfriend he did something on the computer and suddenly a dog came up to me, it was not my dog White hair was short and thin (but not the bones but that skinny dog) is that I honestly thought it was a bitch. Approached me wagging his tail super friendly, "that wave dogs are entering my house I got up and came to my house to get the key to open the gate and get out there is when I see another dog, black with white longer hair "that KeTxxx" look toward the gate and see one of these huge gorilla gray (or silver) stand in front of my house and leave. I ran toward the gate with the intention of opening it to come out and suddenly I'm out on the street and many dogs running from here to there. Until I come to me one of those big furry white dog with gray and hopping, I did despite the rapid shock coming toward me until I felt up "this dog is going to kill me," I thought and woke up with the rush of adrenaline that gave me the dog feel like crawling up and biting.
well, this is the first of the dreams I write from now on.
freak thing ... monkey anyway, never know what it means.
The white dog looking on the internet I read that meant an achievement in any facet of life (Health, love, work, typical) and a friend told me that if he approached a girl in the dream meant marriage ... LOL .... I'll tell you that when you put the engagement ring on her finger ... xDDD
and the rest no idea ... especially the last dog.
0 comments:
Post a Comment