Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Completed Community Service Hours

my shadow


These

there in the street, in the supermarket, on the subway, in my kitchen, my bathroom, in my bed. 're There and I can not avoid. Accompany me wherever I go, I try not to look at you because you hate your envy to the surface, with your lips corroyéndote ironies. You know I hate, therefore I scuffles against me and I can only rejoice when I push you back to your place because you know that I can not avoid you. You're all that I do not want to be, you're all that I do not mean, but you take advantage and dominate me, and I can not control you, you get in my veins, fill my skin and feel like you let flow that spit acid into my mind n, and I can only wait until you get tired, you get tired and you go by yourself. Leave me exhausted, drained and unwittingly grateful. Because you say things that I could not, without thinking about your evil fails to empty all that I can not stand in and leave me alone. You know I hate you and let you hate, because deep down you know that I need. I need you because only you know how I am and how I feel, I need you because without you it would be a false shell full of good intentions, but false. I need you like the light needs dark. I need you because ultimately, you are me.




re
feel this badly written, I have plenty and I'm missing commas and everywhere, but what is no more. Greetings


0 comments:

Post a Comment