Today I tell about my day in Oberwesel, or better, on our day in Oberwesel because it was a family, and very beautiful indeed:
Oberwesel is a beautiful city along the Rhine, located in a region that is known in Castilian Upper Middle Rhine Valley. The name of the region is somewhat complicated in English, it seems to me. Well, that region is nothing less than nothing Masy heritage of mankind, and was chosen by UNESCO some years ago. When exactly? I do not know, will find out.
Following the story in the morning we left from the place where we live, Rheinhessen (another beautiful German region) and we set out to Oberwesel. Since we live relatively close to Bingen, we could choose between walking down the highway or border the Rhine Bingen to give yourself Oberwesel. It is said that the route Bingen - Oberwesel on the Rhine is beautiful, and I really should be, but chose to go on the motorway A61 for the speed and ease of walking on the highway. The next time we go by the "Bundestrasse" bordering the Rhine
About 45 minutes later we were in Oberwesel and into the city is shocking. From a distance you see the beautiful castle on the heights Schönburg and reach the center of the city lives an idyllic atmosphere typical of these small towns and cities of Upper Middle Rhine Valley. Wonderful.
At this stage of writing I asincerarme you, dear reader, dear reader. The day passed Oberwesel not quite in Oberwesel. Being by the river we saw that we could embark on one of the boats that go to Mainz (Mainz). And we did, buying round trip tickets to Bacharach. Bacharach is beautiful, but I will not go into details, I will leave that to the next letter. Around
boating was already half past six pm. So I started looking for a place to eat. There are several restaurants in the center of Oberwesel appear to be very good. We were looking for a place as authentic as possible, one of those places where people go to eat in Oberwesel on Sunday, good, or something. I think we succeeded, we found a restaurant with 100% familiar environment, where the parent attends the bar, your mom, daughter and son serve, in short, very familiar.
The dinner was very good, we Schnitzel and Zigeunerschnitzel, were accompanied by Pommes Frites and salad. After dinner we got on the way home after having spent a few hours very beautiful and very interesting in Oberwesel and its surroundings. I recommend it.
Another blog about traveling in Germany: Andoviajando
0 comments:
Post a Comment