Sunday, December 23, 2007

Black Rash In Hiv Victims

Happy Holidays! / / Happy Holidays! Girl TIHero

Hello, my second post in my LJ, still can not get used well, but to see what comes out this time ...
I had intended to leave this a few weeks ago but I delayed doing the little things .. doing more than planned xD! and good .. just now I have time to post it ..
I leave a couple of avatars and banners and plop chuchu aaa! mmm .. to classify .. I hope you like .. : Oops:

100x100 Avatars (two of the same style, the only difference is a black border did not know if registered or not)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

500x160 Banners

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


gifs (they are the first to do ..: oops: I did not have much time to try to give a better effect than the snow .. sorry ..: oops:)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Header .. mmm .. just did one that is the turn then, but I leave just in case xD! tmb and leave the original just want to put another sentence or just plop .. aaa chuchu (?)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And now I leave the pictures to the q will place the hat, and good that adhered to the avatars and banners and plop chuchus aaa .. (?).. PC I understand! if they want to use one for something (?)..


This looks like a troll .. no? no? xD! Awww .. OO
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It is a little saturated .. or Gaby diria .. -> [info] absibloom
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And they see that I have not forgotten the brother .. (Re-up that is xD!) Good .. a big smile: D
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Some of Papucho .. father .. Jeff .. : P..

Photobucket Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

WTF! Call the Winchis! Here's the anti-Claus buscaban! xD!
Photobucket Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Más del bebe.. :oops:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No se ven cutes? :oops: Me los como!! En especial a Jensen!! :twisted:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Jared dijo que tenia un regalo especial para mi.. Gracias cuñado!! :twisted:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Si, si!! Definitivamente Gracias cuñado por el regalo!! :twisted: Ohh.. estoy por tener una vision.. esta Navidad me veo a Jensen y a mi jugando Mama and Papa Noel .. : Twisted:

Photobucket


And this last pic .. perverts is dedicated to my friends .. q to see Santa, Santa Claus, whatever .. PC did not forget ..!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment