Monday, February 4, 2008

Creative Usb Stereo Mix

Tuyú Sea Cows!

Holaz .. third entry in my LJ .. WOW! xD! And I was ashamed to walk with the avatar Christmas .. xD! and the header .. things should change now .. xD! Anyway ..
as stated above the subject is on my holydays to Tuyú Sea .. in which I had the company of my cousins .. in short, wonderful time! The latest quad riding, and horseback riding, things we never had echo .. but which enjoy a lot ^ ^ .. and good .. the company of my baby .. my Jensencito! ♥ .. it's like my God! Is everywhere (?) Good .. and without saying more .. pics of cows with my baby .. : Lol: Hi ..

third entry in my LK .. Wow! xD! I Was embarrased christmas about my avatar .. xD! and the header, It Was Time To Change Them .. xD! Anyway ..
like up there says .. this topic is about my holidays in Mar del Tuyu .. Which I Went with my little cousins .. in brief .. I Spent wonderfull days! The last two days .. driving a four-engined, riding horses, Things That I've Never Done Before .. I really enjoyed them! ^ ^ .. and of course .. in the company of my baby, my Jensencito! ♥ .. He is like my God .. He is everywhere (?).. well .. Without and say anything else .. pics of my holidays with my baby .. : Lol:


Yes, Take off the glasses: S.. is that it was using the LAPTOC .. reason I wear glasses for the pc .. : Roll:, not beautiful Jen came out? Raped me, my life! =) .. It goes without saying that we were on the beach xD! ...

Yes, I forgot my glasses take off: S.. I Was using the LAPTOC .. that's why i have to carry the glasses, for the fucking pc .. : Roll:, Jensen Beautiful, isn't he? My life =) .. [We Were at the beach]

Photobucket


* * *


* * *


* * *


* * *


* * *


* * *
Another

** another day at the beach, but this time the baby in her arms I stand with another hair, sideburns seem that I have: lol: xD! .. Other

of another day at the beach, pero this time the baby put me on His arms, I Was with Another look, hairdo (?) It Seems Like I Have sideboards (?).. : Lol: .. xD! ..

Photobucket



And last of my drink, another day at the beach .. the cut because the picture is not favored me at all to me, to say to call Mulder, who seemed an alien is all xD! .. : Roll:

And one last of my baby, another day at the beach .. Because I've cut it the picture Did not suit me at all, Saying That You Should call to Mulder ... : Roll: I Seem an alien .. xD!

Photobucket


Bue .. That's all folks! The photos here let my holydays ... My greetings to [info] Ginatras for his birthday (5 / 2) .. and since I will not know when it will leave my post greetings for birthday prox [info] _hopefulness_ (8 / 2) .. and good .. for Gaby .. I guess I'll post something soon .. q xD!

Well .. Everything that's my friends! The Pictures That Are'm gonna leave here from my holidays .. My Regards to "GINATRAS" for her birthday (5 / 2) .. and Because I Do not Know When I'll be back .. I leave my Regards to "_HOPEFULNESS_" for her next birthday (8 / 2) .. and .. well .. to Gaby .. I think I'll be back Before His birthday xD! ..


not remember if this was the header of [info] sweetgirl7808 if so or not, alert for credit =) I can not remember if this header WAS of "sweetgirl7808" if it is .. or not, let me know so I can Give her the credit =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment