Sunday, July 12, 2009

Building A House Stages

that day that day




My girlfriend Montserrat Or rather MODOK.

On Friday I woke at 8:30 in the morning to find an electrical plan, and went to ñuñoa, the issue is to talk with Don ramon fields and gave me a word give me more work, issue is that when I left there, went into terminal san borja toamr the bus to paine, and take as good at 12:30 when I saw it when school becomes the passage, was 450 pesos (so a robbery) and well, were the 1:15 PM and call my MODOK and said q 10 min delay would come .... Reach

paine and walk a few blocks bone was reached = Jose Miguel Carrera was urged, walk, and I run my MODOK ... we hugged for a while, then walked holding hands ... As we talked and walked, we stopped in front of a place and we kissed, the thing is I felt a q cry, and at the end was a former classmate of her ...

the After the invite to dinner, and well, ate and talked a lot, the thing is q estruvimos a good time and the final q

was time we went and q really had fun that day

0 comments:

Post a Comment