My girlfriend Montserrat Or rather MODOK.
On Friday I woke at 8:30 am to find an electrical plan, and went to ñuñoa, the issue is to talk to me don ramon fields and gave the floor to give me more work, the issue is that when I went there, par for the terminal san borja paine toamr the bus and take as good at 12:30 when I saw where the passage takes school was 450 pesos (so a robbery) and well, were the 1:15 PM and call my MODOK and told llegaria q 10 min of delay .... Reach
paine and walk a few blocks bone was reached = Jose Miguel Carrera was urged, walk, and I run my MODOK ... we hugged for a while, then walked holding hands ... As we talked and walked, we stopped in front of a place and we kissed, I felt the thing is q a cry, and at the end was a former classmate of her ...
the After the invite to dinner, and well, ate and talked a lot, the thing is q estruvimos a good time and the final q
was time we went and q really had fun that day
0 comments:
Post a Comment