Saturday, November 21, 2009

Homemade Vhf Uhf Transformer



On Friday I had to fix the wall for my screen workshop with other 3 girls, each on a wall. Mine was worse, some idiot came up with the brilliant idea of nailing minute at a distance of 10 cm in an area of one meter by one and a half, therefore it was full of small holes and just shit in the middle of the wall. And another beast was did make some stripes and zig zag curves that were going up and down the wall to the right side of this, and instead of painting even the white painted over no more like turning piola la wea.
painting school is a shit, does not cover anything and paint a wall 7 meters by 3 full with hot patch of shit, believe me it's exhausting ... mainly because it put the paint was equivalent to wet the wall with water ... My partner
wall next boyfriend with the help of increasingly advanced quickly.
I suddenly felt as if the whole wall was dirty and poorly painted my life comin 'over me and me trying to hold it alone.
Sola.
I felt so alone, and the wall seemed to grow larger and weigh more and more ... and I could, drop it in front of me I just can prevent crushing.

the wall I could not finish it, I was exhausted and sad.

maso examination was less ... did not like the second image being that I did what I told you to do ... I wanted to kill her right there ... but in the end it was my fault to ignore it.

Now try to raise again the wall that is my life and I can not even put your fingers underneath that I have no strength ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment