Sunday, November 1, 2009

Side Effects Of Red Yeast Rice

if ... The wall is very expensive dream ...

"hate it, hate it a lot .... Guaton shit, Guaton unhappy. What I did is really bad, "
" you could not take charge of their faults ... "I can not hate


I wanted, I loved it .... now it's not that I feel and I refuse to feel all that good becomes hate ...
if maybe I took care of her flaws, because he took care of mine ... maybe it was not healthy, but functioned well ...

had dreams, I had plans ... now I have nothing. I'll do next year? I do not know before, getting out of this race had become a goal to achieve because he would be free, free to all that he had planned. Now is the end and the end is just the beginning of a great thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment