Thursday, December 17, 2009

Circle Beds For Patients





MEME Stolen from Lula that he stole it xD
_eliu_
1. What did in 2009 you had not done before?
Write a report, go to a exponovios start organizing a wedding (mine of course), is kicked, or rather being forced to end my (sounds weird, the se).

2. Does your purposes? Did you this new year?
I can not remember the purposes he had: /

3. Have you given birth to someone close to you? Sii
the Conq!, Her second son Benjamin.

4. Did he die someone close to you?
No, thank goodness.

5. What countries visited in 2009?
none ...

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that did not have in 2009?
more money, not make me happy, but it helps.


7. What day of 2009 remember most? Why?
the last Thursday of October, when I thought I was dying ... but no one dies of grief.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
to finish writing my report one

9. What was your biggest failure?
Finding a solution to a big problem and ignore it without actually imagine the consequences.

10. Do you have any illness or injury?
a stomach virus from apparently disease was the most embarrassing I've had.

11. What was the best thing you bought? My notebook


12. What behavior merited your cards?
not usually self-congratulations .. O__O

13. What's not?
a lot, a critical step in everything I do and what not.

14. Where did most of your money?
grade on my exam

15. What did you most excited? Do all year? I asked
marriage ...

16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
are many ... my youtube playlist full ...

17. Compared with 2008
More happy or sad?: More
sad "Older or wiser?: wiser
More thin or fat?:
fatter" Richer or poorer?: same

18. What would you like to have done more? Nothing special


19. What less?
not think of anything right now

20. How did you spend Christmas?
'll pass a little stressed out the truth.

21. How did you celebrate New Year? Still fails


22. Do you fall in love in 2009?
it was already ...

23. What was your favorite TV show?
Gilmore Girls, The big bang theory

24. And your favorite song? Pump it


25. "Hated someone you had never hated before?
No. .. I decided long ago not to hate, is bad for health and runs a lot ...

26. What was the best book you read?
I have not read any novel

27. What was your best musical discovery?
Haay not

28. What did you and get it? Idem


29. What did you not get? Idem


30. Your favorite movie this year? Idem


31. What did you do on your birthday and how he?
turned 26, I celebrated a friend's house

32. What would have made your year much more successful?
I had not had a finish so disgusting

33. How would you describe your point of view of fashion in 2009?
never guided by fashion, I always take certain things when they are not as fashionable as comb the bangs to back ...

34. What kept you rope? Memory
write my degree and work for my exam.

35. What famous most admire?
none, not made to be admired

xD 36. What irked you most political event?
PiƱera v / s Frei for the second round ... but there were not many options

37. Who do you miss?


prefer not to answer 38. Who was the best person you met this year? Carmen Constance
the

xD 39. A lesson learned in 2009
that I have 26 years and I have yet to learn to speak ...

40. The lyrics of a song that summarizes your years
ppfff no song is so bipolar ... Hot N
even that is well bipolar cold ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment