if emo ... Meme stolen
... I have 26 years without that moment of my life completely lost self esteem ... I'm coming to think that I never had.
... I have no desire for anything, but when I felt like something really ...
... I have always been so mediocre ... always mean everything, provided everything to penalties, that is what to do, not because I really want to do ...
... I'm clinging to an idea like a drowning man clings to a piece of wood ... and I have fear, fear that in the end this is not really what I want ... but I have no way to know ... I regret that it costs so much money to find out ...
really do not know if I am worth ... I'm still so torn and I have no desire to rearm ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment