Saturday, January 9, 2010

Egg Allergy 15 Month Old

last post, WARNING, is fraught with all the anger that may have

I believe this day came to an end

of the friends who had initially only have to just three one writes sporadically ... and that there is someone there who reads this journal to know about me , but is capable of writing in his.

'm tired of the post in English ... I know I can, or could if I tried, but not because I resist the idea of doing it ... may be because I get the feeling that when they write in English or when we are in a group and speak in English is for the rest it can not understand ... I am sorry that I got fed up ... you can go to hell a while globalization bitch ...

I can think of several explanations for it before, but right now I could care less ...

for which we do not know, lucky in life, and I regret that the last post in this diary have been so depressed and not very hopeful.

to know me: yes, I'm fatal ... although I note if you see me in person ...

and recalling the first post of this newspaper ...
the moonlit paradise red electric, closed its doors. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment