Challenge .... Put an end to the dream story
This was a rabbit (purple was the rabbit), and along with many other rabbits had the mission entrusted by God to bring spring to the fields and cities. To this end, gave them an egg, which should open in a tree or plant for it to flourish in a timely manner.
Bunny, who was very naive and innocent, first came into the world to its misióny guided by evil animals came to a tree, knowing that I had to flourish, the point is that nobody told you where, that is why deceived by these animals (I think one of them was a snake) opened its huevito instantly making the tree will sprout new green leaves and flowers, which made him very happy, but he did not know that really was about winter came so instantly it started to rain and the tree was killed by a frost.
God was furious and called him to challenge him, the bunny in its candor did not understand what had happened and was very sad ...
I must say that the context of this dream was that of Holy Week and the event's "Noble Garden" World of Warcraft, where he had to collect eggs as authentically weon head and soon to open a rabbit they turn purple and you could continue to collect eggs so
(such as rabbit wore the basket of eggs in his mouth xD) .
I thought a fitting end but I can not find it, you try to do as a hobby ... l @ s tod @ s taggeo to
0 comments:
Post a Comment