Sunday, May 10, 2009

Nancy Drew White Wolf I Cant Clean The Ice Pond

aulay_francois @ 2009-05-10T19: 22:00

dare start my new LJ ....

I recovered from my cold, and I'm fine, tomorrow I have math test in the U.S., and want to go well, and so it will be ^ ^.

Truth extrañoy I feel I have little good mood, I'm really strange, really, no, but maybe it is normal x myself.

I have thought about doing a board Kodona and dandy in Lolita in wonderland, but there will be some drama or something like that ... no, I think and if it is not so, as in magical tea party is not necessary, separate meetings with q are made in this forum, are good and it is not necessary organize one for q, I prefer the akemi or Rosette or the other and made it very bkn q and well organized, q I prefer to do them, whereas in LIW and q is almost dead chile section, maybe you can help, but , tendre tied or something ... truth is not ...


spite my Saturdays are complicated maybe make one, and q the next month I will be somewhat relieved, weno would be ideal so I organized with the goats and make the board ..... bkn

The other thing I miss the MODOK, really want to be with her, I get distracted N, apart from q love her too, but there are things that disturb me, I mean, your time ... but be patient ^ ^ q

that ...







0 comments:

Post a Comment