Things lunch in a casino filled ...
XD Well ... I must admit that if something really bothers me a bit is having to eat lunch alone ... clear that when this happens in my house is not so terrible, I look at TV or any number in the pc, etc. Causes some discomfort but I have to lunch alone in a place as crowded as it is a university canteen. Like I had to get used to and has not been so terrible, but today ... I sat at a table on which were four characters, but on the other side, which suits me well because it was a space between them and me, but soon start eating sat a couple (partner not is used to denote a certain bond of love, only pa say they were man and woman xD) right next to me (demons) This had happened before but I do not know why I started to feel uncomfortable, just minutes after she phone rings and tells the guy that comes another chick more ... (More demons, this would have to sit in front of me ---- ---- aargghh) watching it right now, I think my discomfort was coming due to that the pair did not speak at all, then came the third , went to buy lunch and came back and not say anything. He began to put some funny faces to the front of her and the other to say things about it but only sign ... weon'm not a member of the committee manners and morals or an agent of the FBI or CIA or in the worst case of the SS ... I think they can speak freely about anything when they are next to me, and if they wanted to talk " ; calm "that pussy just had to sit next !!!!!
In short, I had to practically swallow because my dears, I would not give way that much effort had found first for the trio of shit might be more comfortable, so now I'm feeling that I have the pot fresh food down my throat .... Greetings
0 comments:
Post a Comment